Here’s the deal: I treat my email lists like a personal conversation.
They’re not publicly-posted, plastered-on-the-web, SEO-driven pieces of drivel.
Some things I share early with my subscribers. Some things I share only with my subscribers.
This particular offering is the This Monkey Can Type Newsletter.
I use it to share a variety of things:
- an article that made me smile
- free fiction I’ve written
- updates on my creative projects
- offers about products or services I’ve created
- nerdy stuff I geek out on
- anything that spurred my imagination
TMCT is my way of sharing personally curated stuff with you (and you can opt out any time).